Together, we CAN end hunger.
One in six children in Southeastern Connecticut don’t have enough food to eat on a daily basis.
Hunger is Curable and together we can help!
The Annual WNLC Food Drive with the Fountain-Timmons Team takes place Saturday, November 8th at
Tri-Town Foods in East Lyme from 8:00 AM -5:00 PM.
Come by, say hello and make a donation. All donations will benefit the Gemma E. Moran United Way Food Bank.
The Gemma E. Moran Food Center provides food to an average of 22,000 individuals each month.
Start helping today….
TriTown Foods East Lyme associates are selling $1.00 hang tags; local businesses and families are encouraged to participate with a 10% match for every $1.00 hand tag that Tri-Town Foods associates sell. For example, if the Tri-Town associates sell 3,000 tags that would equal a $300 match! To become a 10% match today email Deb
Fountain at debfountain@BHHSNE.com.
Below is a list of local business who have already committed
to help feed our hungry neighbors with a 10% match!
Hunger is curable, and together we can help.
1) Guy’s Oil, Niantic
2) R&W Heating Energy Solutions, Salem
3) Heritage Properties, Niantic
4) CT Home Mortgage, Ric Federick
5) Thomas Neilan & Sons Funeral Home, New London & Niantic
6) Bayberries Fine Gifts, Niantic
7) Peck & Tuneski, Attorneys at Law
8) Geico- Mark Nickerson
9) Bozzuto’s Wholesale Distributors, Cheshire
10) Niantic Rotary Club
11) McNamara & McNamara, P.C.
12) Village Mortgage Company/Jay Johnston
The local needs are greater this year
than ever. It is our goal to raise $25,000 and 7,500 lbs of food.
Thanks for your support and please join
us on November 8th 8am-5pm.